Annegret Handel-Kempf works as a freelance journalist, editor and author in Munich. After studying politics, completing a traineeship at a daily newspaper and working as an editor at the Abendzeitung München and Motorpresse Stuttgart, she set up her own editorial office. Main focus: Technology, IT, politics, business and their interconnections. Lifestyle. Sports. - Digital lifestyle, digital working world.
- Freelance editor, print and online.
- Professional journalist
- Political scientist (M. A.)
You get professional journalism delivered:
- on demand-based on topic suggestions
- written especially for you
- on request and by arrangement exclusively
- or also finished texts, adapted to your medium for fast utilization for a fee by arrangement
- is really called and acts like this......
- is professionally competent and flexible, not least because of her completed university studies (political science, with a focus on parliamentarism, the European Union, and crisis and conflict research) and her traineeship at a daily newspaper.
- was an ERASMUS scholar at the School of European Studies, University of Wales
- was employed for several years as an editor for daily newspapers ("serious" and tabloid) and in the magazine sector
- is a writer for regional and national newspapers, magazines and trade journals, for special interest magazines, for online media, for corporate communications, employee and customer magazines, and for non-fiction articles
Renowned companies, publishing houses and media have benefited and continue to benefit from her work as an editor, journalist and author.
For example Siemens, MTU Aero Engines, Motorpresse Stuttgart, Handelsblatt, Mittelbayerische Zeitung, Abendzeitung, Rheinischer Merkur, Sigs Datacom, Forum - Das Wochenmagazin, Zeit Online, PC Welt, ETM-Verlag, VDI-Nachrichten...
Smart into the future
accompanied by the
Journalistic articles for
and at home,
attuned to the challenges of climate change.